Phia says:

The best toys are the ones I’m not allowed to play with. I let her chew on Isabella’s toy cell phone while Bella is napping. Best. Toy. Ever. I’ve seldom seen her so content. She’s better move on to something else when Bella wakes up, though. Bella does not share well with others.

12 Responses to Phia says:

1. GB October 29, 2008 at 8:23 am #

Congratulations! What does it feel like to own such a cute house? (Well, ok, as my husband likes to joke, it’s the bank that lets you pretend you own your house!) It must be wonderful. I really envy you – we still have quite a few years of renting and saving before we can make the big leap. I see a chimney – will you have a fireplace? That would be really sweet… Anyway, I send my best wishes for a smooth moving day!

2. The Bookworm October 30, 2008 at 8:35 am #

I’m so glad you will finally be in your own home smile. I hope the move goes smoothly, and the girls adjust quickly.

3. Melanie Bettinelli October 29, 2008 at 8:57 am #

Yeah. The bank lets us pretend we own it, so not so different from renting in that regard. But at least we can make changes, unlike renting.

It does have a fireplace, sort of, but not a working one. And it would take a major rebuild to get it to work, so we won’t be using it. Alas. I do so like fireplaces.

I’ll post more pictures soon. I hope. The girls in the new place and all. This photo was the one on the realtor’s listing, obviously not taken at this time of year.

4. Love2learn Mom October 29, 2008 at 9:32 am #

Fantastic – congratulations and many blessings in your new abode. smile

5. mrsdarwin October 30, 2008 at 10:31 am #

Best of luck with the move.  I hope everything goes smoothly!

6. Julie D. October 30, 2008 at 10:38 am #

Congratulations! You’ll love it!

7. Eileen October 30, 2008 at 11:48 am #

It’s beautiful!    Congratulations!

8. Alice Gunther October 30, 2008 at 1:52 am #

It is beautiful!  And will be even more so with your family living within!  Congratulations!

9. Judy October 30, 2008 at 7:37 am #

Happy moving, Melanie. It’s tons of work, but you will love being settled in your own nest.

Your new house looks like Massachusetts to me. It could almost be the house my husband grew up in only it’s blue instead of white grin

May Christ bless your home and all who enter its door.

10. Melanie Bettinelli October 30, 2008 at 8:23 am #

Thanks, everyone. I appreciate all the prayers and good wishes.

11. Cay Gibson November 2, 2008 at 12:49 pm #

So nice! Congratulations!
    I hope you’ll give us a house tour real soon. smile

12. Melanie Bettinelli November 2, 2008 at 7:05 am #

Cay,

As soon as we get a little more unpacked, I’ll definitely post a tour of some kind. Right now all I can show you are walls of boxes. smile