“Hallowed Be”

I’m guest posting today at Conversion Diary where Jennifer has been blogging on the Our Father word by word. My entry in the series is a meditation on the word “hallowed”. Come by and say hi and tell me what “hallowed” means to you.

9 Responses to “Hallowed Be”

1. Elisa March 30, 2011 at 5:05 am #

Loved reading these. #1…NO WAY!? #9, beautiful name and really cool about the due dates. #10 JEALOUS! I lived in Madrid for a year and wish I could go to WYD.

2. Kendra March 30, 2011 at 5:08 am #

Hah, I love when people meet at church!  too cute grin

I can relate to your early “friendship.”  Stephen and I went through several awkward phases over a year and a half before we started dating officially.

I loooove honeymoon babies! I don’t know why, I just think it’s an adorable testament to their parents’ love.

I enjoyed the read!

3. Kristen @ St Monica's Bridge March 30, 2011 at 5:28 am #

We had a similar wedding/first dance song snafu. Our dj lost the cd he burned especially for that song! But it turned out alright. In fact, it was in my list of ten too! My daughter, my oldest’s, Godmother also met her late husband at the sign of Peace.

4. Alishia March 30, 2011 at 9:21 am #

We danced to that song by Kamakawiwo’ole!

5. Holly@ ThreeSidedWheel March 30, 2011 at 11:00 am #

Sweet! Thanks for sharing. I played along, too. Pop on over for a visit: [url=http://www.threesidedwheel.wordpress.com]http://www.threesidedwheel.wordpress.com[/url]

6. Renee March 31, 2011 at 11:44 am #

That was so fun to read, I did my own over at crazyacres.  Thanks!

7. Emily March 30, 2011 at 7:02 am #

This is awesome! I love the picture! Your dress is absolutely gorgeous!

8. Nicole March 31, 2011 at 7:02 am #

What a beautiful story!!  We’re also an August couple (the 26th) and this year will be 5 years smile

9. priest's wife April 8, 2011 at 4:09 am #

yay for honeymoon babies!- our first came after the first anniversary- but then the next one came just 51 weeks after that smile