10 Responses to Sick

1. betsy January 26, 2007 at 9:48 am #

That was sneaky…you just tucked that little “I’m pregnant” into the paragraph like a little aside.  Congratulations!

2. Melanie Bettinelli January 26, 2007 at 10:21 am #

Thanks!

sneaky… yeah.

Guilty as charged.

What can I say, when I asked my sister to be my bridesmaid, I asked if she “could come help me host a party in August”.

Never say directly what can be said by insinuation, that’s my motto. At least when it comes to the big stuff. Maybe it’s because I realize that there’s just no way words can do justice to the really important things in life… marriage, babies etc. And so rather than sound anticlimactic, I just talk around it.

I think I told my family that Bella is going to be a big sister. smile

3. Daisy January 26, 2007 at 11:42 am #

Congratulations!

4. Julie D. January 26, 2007 at 12:22 pm #

Congratulations! You are so sneaky that I had to read through your last few posts wondering where I’d missed the announcement! 😀

5. "Father Barry" January 26, 2007 at 12:50 pm #

Great News!  (Not the sickness, of course.  But the cause.)

And I think Dom’s picked up on your “insinuation” tendencies.  His link to this post was also significantly under-stated.

You will be in our prayers.

6. Jane M January 26, 2007 at 4:58 am #

When you posted the previous “I’m sick” I *wondered*.  How wonderful!!  (And yes, Isabella is going to romp while you are tired.)

7. Debbie January 27, 2007 at 2:54 am #

*does a dance of immense joy*

YAY!!!!!!! smile smile smile

8. gsk January 29, 2007 at 10:22 am #

How did I miss this?? Skip a few days and all sorts of news pops up! I’m delighted for you. Nothing like first-trimester sleepies while chasing a baby. I’d dance the happy dance but old-age is creeping up on me. Congratulations and prayers.

9. Tanya January 29, 2007 at 1:24 am #

Yay!! I looked through the previous posts too. I expected to hear the news from the Tree-monkey before I read it here! Yay!

*joins Debbie in the happy dance*

10. Mary January 30, 2007 at 12:09 pm #

Congratulations!

As a Mom with allergic kids we’ve had HUGE success with nasal irrigators. A bit difficult to get used to but it has eliminated sinus congestion and hence infections! We bought it from our Ear, Nose, Throat doctor- $12 and a bargain.