Going through my blog archives and reminiscing about this past year.
1. In January I posted a poem a day with art too. Lucy learned to walk.
We went to my niece’s baptism:
We watched the entire Nutcracker. And read poetry.
2. In February Bella made her first communion.
And Lucy played barefoot in the snow.
3. In March we welcomed spring, playing outside with bare feet.
4. In April we played in the mud
5. In May Bella got a bike
We did lots of nature study, including field trips.
6. In June we picked strawberries:
7. In July we went to Virginia.
8. In August Granddad came, my sister visited, I turned forty, we learned about Shakespeare, and more swords.
9. In September we did lots and lots of Shakespeare, I started hosting the Guilt Free Learning Notes linkup, and mostly did school at home since my foot was in a walking cast and long field trips were out of the question.
10. In October we had fun making saints costumes and climbing trees
11. In November we made doll clothes, went to the MFA,
and dressed as pirates
12. In December we did more pirating
and had a very Merry Christmas
Now we’re looking forward to more learning, more fun, more adventures in 2015.
Happy New Year, everyone.
Join the discussion