1. First tomatoes:
Pear tomato… oh so sweet!
Eaten immediately after the photo was taken.
2. Dom and I have the most romantic dates. Today we went to the RMV to renew my driver’s license. We took Ben with us and left the napping girls with my dad. As interminable as the wait was we managed to have fun: people watching, trying to figure out the call numbering system, and chatting about all sorts of things. The thing is I have fun in his company, it doesn’t matter where we are.
Our last date: an OB appointment for me, also with Ben in tow. We stopped and got subs on the way home.
3. Today had a chance to use my highly developed detecting skills to solve a terrible crime against a defenseless bar of soap. There was all sorts of circumstantial evidence leading to the culprit (as if I had any doubt): Sophie’s toys were dropped on the bathroom floor next to the empty soap dish, the bar of soap was abandoned on the dining room floor and Sophie was only a few feet away when I found it. But the most damning evidence was the tiny teeth marks and the look on her face. That’ll teach Sophie not to put random things in her mouth!
4. Sophie has been on quite the spree. The other day I glanced at Benedict sleeping in his swing and spied three raisins spilling out of his mouth. Sophie stood nearby with a bag of raisins clenched in her tiny fist. My heart sprang into my throat as I raced for the baby, grabbed him up and did a mouth clear with my finger. Yeah, I’m going to have to keep a close eye on Sophie.
5. Benedict is 1 month old. I can’t believe it’s been a month already. And yet I can’t imagine life without my little guy.
6. Sophie plays with the iTouch:
7. Bella steals Sophie’s spotlight:
visit Jen’s Conversion Diary for more Quick Takes.