My dear husband has tagged me with the �Four Things� meme. (This is because I laughed when he got tagged…)
Four Jobs I�ve Had
1. Odd jobs at my parents’ Catholic bookstore (reviewing books, inventory, rearranging statues, making signs, shelving, sales, etc.)
2. Billing and other admin stuff for a group of psychologists in Dallas
3. Project supervisor for the scoring of standardized tests (3rd grade, citizenship, Ohio State) Basically I was in charge of a team of ten scorers, all of them older than I was while grading hte written part of the exam.
4. Teaching composition, humanities and literature at Boston College (fellowship while in grad school), Salem State College, and Montserrat College of Art.
Four Movies I Watch Over and Over Again
1. The Princess Bride
2. Pride and Prejudice miniseries
4. Breakfast at Tiffany’s
Four Places I�ve Lived
1. Austin, Texas
2. Irving, Texas
3. Manziana, Italy
4. Salem, Mass.
Four Shows I Watch (mostly because Domenic watches them)
2. Extreme Home Makeover
Four Places I�ve Vacationed
2. Nova Scotia/Prince Edward Island
3. Rocky Mountains (Colorado, Montana, Alberta)
4. San Francisco
Four Websites I Visit Daily
4. yahoo mail
Four of My Favorite Foods
4. sushi—which I can’t eat right now 🙁
Four Places I�d Like to Be Right Now
4. Tropical Island
I’m not tagging anyone because everyone I know seems to have already been tagged and I think it is rude to tag strangers.